Transactional Loans – 100% Funding for Wholesalers
Transactional loans are VERY short term bridge loans, usually 1-3 days. This loan finances a back-to-back (simultaneous) closing. With a Transactional loan, a wholesaler can purchase a property from a seller and assign the contract to an end buyer that has approved financing in place.
Coastal Capital Funding will provide 100% financing and can close in as little as 48 hours from clear title!
Wholesalers will use a Transactional loan from Coastal Capital Funding when they cannot simply assign the contract to the end buyer or they choose not to. Wholesalers will close on the property with the seller using a CCF Transactional loan and the end buyer will immediately purchase and close on the property from the wholesaler. Both closings take place on the same day, back to back, by the same attorney.
When is Transactional Funding Needed
Our clients use Transactional funding for two primary reasons:
- They have a contract that is NOT ASSIGNABLE to a third party. This is typical when purchasing bank owned properties and/or properties owned by government agencies (HUD, FHA, Fannie Mae, etc).
- The wholesaler is choosing not to assign the contract in order to maximize their wholesale markup. Some end buyers will not purchase the property if the assignment fee is too high. Wholesalers will utilize Transactional Funding to purchase the property and “resell” the property to the end buyer. This eliminates the assignment fee and keeps the contract details with the seller from being disclosed.
What are the Transactional Funding Fees?
- 2-3% of the loan amount (minimum fee of $2,000)
- $495 Processing Fee paid on back end closing
- NO Upfront Fees
How Many Parties are Involved?
This involves three individuals:
- Motivated Seller – “A”
- Wholesaler – “B”
- End Buyer/Investor – “C”
How are they used?
Once the wholesaler “B” has a motivated seller “A” and a prospective buyer “C,” “B” can either use cash to purchase the property from “A,” and assign the property from ”A,” and assign the purchase to “C,” or seek out transactional funding from a hard money lender.
“A” will sell a property to “B” (AB Closing) and “B” sells to “C” (BC Closing).
What do I need to be eligible?
To be eligible you need to have 3 things:
- A motivated seller
- A business entity, such as an LLC/Inc.
- End buyer who must be ready to close immediately. The title company must send written confirmation that the cash is in their escrow account.
With all 3 of these items ready to go upon contacting us, your dedicated loan specialist will be able to facilitate an underwriting faster and increase the chances of getting your loan funded within 24-48 hours.
Is a Proof of Funds (POF) Letter provided by the lender?
Yes. Your lender will provide a POF letter to your seller to prove that you have the funds to purchase the property. This document gives you official backing by an established/official financial institution.
Are there any upfront fees?
The $495 processing fee is paid on the back end (B to C) closing!”
Why Choose Coastal Capital Funding?
- Complimentary consultation
- Fast Approvals
- Close in as little as 48 hours
- Flexible Terms
- Acquisitions $75,000-$2 Million
FUNDING MADE EASY
Real estate investing can be tricky, but partnering with the right people make the whole process simpler. And wehn it comes to choosing a lender for an Acquisition Loan, not all hard money lenders are equal. What makes our programs stand out isn’t just the free, fast underwriting and low rates, it’s the personal attention you receive from your dedicated advisor and their experience with acquisitions. As the largest lender in the Mid-Atlantic, we’ve helped hundreds of investors secure capital to acquire investment properties.
Our team and your dedicated loan specialist have real-life investing experience, so we know how to meet your needs and avoid pitfalls. We don’t just serve as your source of capital, we’re here to offer guidance and take the guesswork out of investing. From start to finish, we’re to ensure your success and establish a prosperous business relationship.
Ready to Get Started?
Start your application process by completing our online form.